Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wrong word huh?

There is so many things we should't ask during a conversation and my personal favourite is " Is There Anything You Wanna Tell Me?"
Seriously it is a shit word to begin with cause all the answer you will get is at the highest risk of what you don't wanna hear :P
Or maybe I'm the only one which always get the answer I don't wanna hear?
My life stinks! Hahahahaha!!!

Guess what? Today "we" got into a serious conversation because I used that word.....wtf....
And and I got something heart-striking...BANG and there goes instant heartache!
Luckily it doesn't bleed or I'm dead by now lol!!
I always and still wondering how she feels about me....and yet,I don't want things to end just like this!
Let's say, I won't give up yet :P
How's that?

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine