Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A morning without light....

Been waking up for many many times....each time I look at my phone, only 10 minutes had passed...in the end I gave up sleeping :)
Been walking about the house the whole night after everyone has slept and then curled up under my blanket on my bed trying to get some sleep~
Having insomnia I guess :)
And finally I endured till morning yay~ hahahaah!!

I just feel that I'm missing something....I guess I've turn back to "-1" :D
Kinda liking it and I won't let you guys know why :P
Gonna skip class for today as I don't get to do things right for now~

There's a video I wanna share.
There goes:


The video sux but what I wanna present is the song :)
Try closing your eyes and listen to the lyrics D:
Cut of the cheating part~
Lets say the hardest thing to do is letting go of you...If I were to be given a chance,I wouldn't let go of you!!!

Enjoy the song :)
I'm back to curling up on my bed~ tata~

What says you :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine