Monday, February 8, 2010

I finally hate radio!!

Before the night ends, just wanna blog about my feelings for today....she doesn't know and I don't want her to know...but I wanna let it out...so...

Oh yeah, I finally hate radio.Before this I was so obsess with radio but now I just hate it so much that I cry listening to it! Die you radio!!! Why you always play love songs when I'm not in the mood?!!!?!?!
Guess what, every station does the same thing!!! ArrrrggHHH!!!!!

I really LOVE her and wanna embrace her with everything I can but I guess I'm not on the same boat as her anymore....I am on the other boat,driven off by the strong current to a far away place till I can't see her in my sight anymore....I don't want the gap!!! Not between us!!! How hard I have tried to resist and to control myself but I know...It is not LIKE anymore ^^ my feelings for her is too deep...and it is real...

Was having dinner at Sri Serdang just now after our last call...I just lost my appetite...Lost every mood to do things I wanted...even get myself in a bad condition where I feel like I'm sick...
Anyhow, I'm happy^^ cause I get to know that my feelings for her is real...and I want her to be happy cause I LOVE her :)

"Loving someone means that you encourage,let him/her free, and respect his/her decision. In that way,that's the ultimate sacrifice we can do to show him/her how much we love them."~John Sew..


I tried to act all strong but I can't do it in here...anyhow I want you to worry not cause things have happened and I want you to carry on with the decision you have made. I might not be able to embrace you in my arms to give you warm,and secure but I will always watch you from behind,back you up and be there always when you need me :)

Wish you happy always! You must :P
永远深深和默默的爱着你,支持你,希望我的祝福能永远的点燃你的美好路途,笑口常开 :)

LOVE YOU!!!!

I'm so gonna miss you from now onwards...night and sweet dreams :)

Readers,what says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine