Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm SOOOOOOOOO emotional :(

Every morning, I woke up thinking of you,your texts and wanting to see your picture before I start my day...sometimes even wanna hold you,hug you so much...
Well, I know those things won't happen cause you have chose your path and nowadays you also stop texting me , msn me...never get to feel you by my side anymore...
I just wanna know why even if you won't tell me?
Maybe you even stop reading my blog...well that's how I feel for now...

Oh well, there is nothing I can do right?
Be it cause she is avoiding now?
I do like to chat with her now =((

I also know that there is so many things you kept and not telling me...
It might be bad or good but I never bother asking...
Anyhow, I miss you every single moment...
Signing in facebook and look at your picture while listening to



is what moves me....enjoy the song with lyrics :)

Well,seeking another is not my league anymore...missing you is where I stand :)
Wish you have a Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day =)

Wish others Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day too :)
Have a blast yeah~

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine