Sunday, February 14, 2010

First day of Chinese New Year :)

I never ever dare to imagine that this will happen to me...
As what the title says, today is the first day of Chinese New Year and also Valentine's day :)

Woke up in the morning with a big smile on my face then I turn all moody...why?
Because I dreamt about her....but I can't embrace her when I woke up....
How much I wanted to touch her...

But I guess, seeing her from afar is good enough as I don't wanna screw things up anymore...
I don't wanna hurt others and also go as far as hurting some guy's pride...

Things might be emotional on first day of CNY but it ain't a problem :)
Slept through out the day and always put a smile hoping to dream her again ~

I can't put you off my mind so I chose to keep you forever :)
Even if we do not contact each other anymore or often...
You will always be the one I care for and I will not forget our little moments:)
Wish you a happy Chinese New Year and a belated Valentine's day :)

Before I end this...I wanna say this...
I know things will be much worst but you don't wanna drop me...
I guess I should make the move...I will always watch your back from afar...
If things get too rough,let me know...I will be glad to help...
Sorry for everything till now...Love you always!!!
Bye :(

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine