Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why so SERIOUS SON!?

Yesterday was a splendid day for me,Zhen and Soon or maybe was it only me?
Woke up 8.30 in the morning and head for class...Imagine a 1 and a half hour sleep lol....was screwed lol!!! Who cares xD
After all the classes finished, I followed my friend's car as he drop me at pyramid for my outing with my lovelies :D
Waited there quite a while cause Zhen's dad wasn't free to send him here and Soon waited us at FTZ LOL!!! Hahahaha!!!

Had our lunch at our 1st family restaurant!!( Zanmai Sushi) LOVE it!!!
As usual, raw eggs on my ebidon ~ lovely~~

After some chat, we head to Point Extreme....Had 3 campaign of L4D2 and 4 hours of Serious Sam!!!! The joy-hood of Serious Zhen,Serious Sew,Serious Soon in action xD
First time ever...we made it into new maps and its freaking awesome!!!
But after 4 hours of game play...it sort off turned annoying lol!!!! But who cares xD

Headed to our 2nd family restaurant *Carl.Jr* hahahahahaha!!
Much chatter there :P
Anyways, really thank you guys for today :)
Every second.every chat,every laugh is all we ever wanted~
Hope to go out with you guys soon~

After they had left,I got no choice but to linger around pyramid lol!! No one fetch me home!!!
Got to wait for sis to finish her dinner with her friends and then bye bye pyramid ~
Can't wait to lie down on my bedo :D
Never ever felt that sleeping is so addictive hahahaha!

What says you? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine