Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chose a right day to skip class~

Never in my life, I actually felt that skipping class is so meaningful to me....
Sitting down under a tree reading my story book and thinking bout what had happened....
Everything just fills the air. With my radio turned on,love song played from the station...
Those feeling which I can't describe took control of me.Tears wet my eyes and literally I felt relieved for the actions I took before this.
I've have grown! I did the right thing!

I've just realized that I'm really a bastard/jackass or whatever bad things you can call me...
You know why?
Because everytime I like a girl and when I'm pursuing them, they are all taken...I'm so low.....
I HATE MYSELF!!!

Why must I always be in this situation??
Why can't I be with a girl without all these trouble?
WHY?WHY WHY?

That is why, I'm as bad as it seems....
I won't say the world is not being fair for me but I will say THIS!
I'm THE ONE WHO PUT THOSE PEOPLE I LIKE IN A BAD SITUATION which is making them suffer...
So dear, don't say its not fair for me...I'm the one should be apologizing cause I made u feel bad and guilty...I'm the one making myself being in that situation...It is all my fault!!!

I will move on with my life but I will give up pursuing girls...cause now I know what I wanted most and where I stand...and that is ***** **** ***!

"Things are impermanence but with our effort, we can make it permanent! "~John Sew..

So trust me :)
You guys will make it !

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine