Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy busy~

It has been a busy for me cause of assignments,project,quizzes and tests....
So annoying...
Anyhow, I still enjoy my times with my lovely housemates at my hostel by insulting each other and laugh after that, borrowed Tun Yan's car and we went to MacD 1 in the morning to have our table talk there hehe...time are nicely spent...but not in studying lol!!! screw it :P

Lately, I got this habit of Youtubing and listening to song with lyrics there....and and...i found a song last 2 nights and was totally hooked...omg...been repeating the same old song for so many times!!! even my sis say I'm insane lol...haha who cares right? As long as the music amuse me then it is okay :)

There, enjoy it :)


So many things happened between 'us' and all I can say is....you are in my head just like how the song sings it :)
In my head? Yup, you will always be :)

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine