Monday, March 8, 2010

Udon works well with rain dance :)

Before I start telling story again, lets look at today's picture :)

Home cook Udon~

I don't know what happened to me today...all I did was sleeping haha! Woke up early in the morning so that dad can drop me at uni...was supposed to go to the 10am class but I slept in my room till its 11 haha! Became a sleepy head nowadays....
Mom was up early to prepare lunch for me...thx mom for the udon mee above :) much appreciate and it is real good~ nothing beats moma's cooking :P

Basically today is just as normal as usual just with a little extra which is taking care of the booth we set up for our carnival which will be held on Thursday. Really hope it will be a success cause we only manage to sell off 23 books of ticket out of 200....anyways...hope for the best and prepare for the worst!! Guys let's put in more effort tomorrow :)

Everything started when I was chatting with Shirleen on msn just now :P
As you know, nowadays the weather is so hot and it barely rains...then suddenly Shirleen told me that Subang is raining...and I asked her to bring some rain over :D
Sounds stupid eh?? Basically that is how and what we chat everyday :D
She suggested me to do the rain dance I did last time which really works, and I did!! Nothing happened!!!! So pissed...
The second thing I know, it was raining outside....I was eating my udon mee and rain dancing!!! It helps!!!! RAWR!!!! Witch Doctor John !!!! :D
Udon rox!!!! :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ Its raining its raining~~~ lalalalala!!
Rain~ Please turn the heat down~~many thanks ya :)
But now I got to off my laptop cause it is thundering outside :O
Off I go :)


What says you??

PS: 1)Rain dancing is basically jumping up and down while listening to the music :D
2)Mr thunder please don't zap my lappie :) thanks!~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine