Sunday, March 7, 2010

1 2 step of happiness :)

First and foremost, I wanna thank Jess, Jolene and JJ for today :)
Was supposed to go church with them but I can't because I don't have transport during that time...I felt so bad because I promised Jess but I can't attend on the eleventh hour...so so sorry :(
But still....I kept my promised like a man rawr!! Went over to Jojo's Pan Mee shop for lunch and had the promised snowflakes together :)

There's a picture :P

Yummy-ness :)

Nowadays, I'm just hooked with snowflakes...can't get it off my mind...need weekly dose or I will be emo hahaha :P
Had real laugh during our time there today....chat,insult,laugh like nobody's business :P
And and I met a new friend too which is Jess and Jolene's cousin---JJ hahaha!!! Nice to meet you :P

Today I felt something different...I was anti social but what happened today just wake me up :)
Mixing with fun people are always fun :)
Need to keep those fun peoples around me hehe~
Now I can really feel my world is changing for the better ^^ thx guys~
Really hope to go out with you guys soon :)
Is the world starting to be fair for me??!?!
I will say not because....I MISSED ALARICE LIVE PERFORMANCE!!!!!! DAMN!!!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is always a better tomorrow :)
Pray for a better tomorrow and make tomorrow better :)

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine