Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Has she given up?

The title really makes me think...spend every single moment thinking...
Why would we come down to that conclusion?? Why is she stop chatting with me as usual on msn??
Why are her responses so dull against me?? Why??.....

I'm a jackass to begin with...
The blames on me and I don't even care anymore...cause everything is crumbling down...

Sometimes I doubt what can the universe provide me instead of what I can providing for the universe?
Can this world be fair for me? Can it even change just a little....Is asking a little bit so hard to fulfill?? Is a little bit so much??

Why can't I get my answer??
I got finite questions but infinite answers...
Things have changed...and I couldn't care more....cause I can't keep up anymore....
All I can do is wait for you babe...
Wish you all the best :)
Watch you from your shadows ^^

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine