Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today I did a good thing :)

As what the title said, I did something good today :D
Well, today I decided to take things differently, with walking around the uni....I found a handphone :D
So cool~~ and its an expensive one too~~
What should I do?? I asked myself...
And I decided to give it back to the owner of that phone :)
I didn't call anyone on the caller ID cause its private...I gave it back to the person which I knew from the caller ID :)
Everything is settled and I got a big thank you :)
Aren't that great??

And as usual, I miss her a lot :)
Eric, I appreciate your advises :) thx ^^
Still, there is so much things I wanna ask her...wanna tell to her....
I hope that one day I get the chance to ask her out :)

What says you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine