Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back from a long break ;)

Many things happened before,during and after my exam week. I have forgotten about the flow of these events but do not worry :)
I had captured bits of the memories and here goes ~

Time with Zhen and Soon at Zanmai during Soon's so call birthday celebration.


Ebidon~
Chicken Katsudon~

Soon's dunno what ramen =.="

Inari xD



This was before we go back after our finals.
Had an outing with Wee at The Mines :)
Had Carl's Jr and watched clash of the titans~

Yum Yum :)


Chilli Beef fries xD



These are the times before finals ends...
Busy with project,studies and also celebrate Loo's 20th birthday :)


This bottle appears when having study stress xD


Our static project~







Loo's and his cake xD
And also egg cracking ceremony ~



On the 10th of February, Fish left to Australia...
Miss you!!!!!
Fucking come back la!!!




So these are the little bit of the memory I captured...How good if I can take everything down as a video?? That's not possible thought....too bad :)
But little is better then nothing xD
Anyways, hope to see these people soon :)
And also, I started my job at Adidas Originals in Sunway Pyramid. It is a job I will not introduce to anyone...let's say the employer sucks....too bad...anyways, I'll just take my pay and leave when it's time :)
So long for tonight~


What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine