Sunday, January 3, 2010

Third round big bang?

Last night, I was suppose to go out to a group date my friend asked me to join...
When I reached Subang and was ready to go pick her up...she text me and say it has been postpone...WTF!!!! can it be so late?????
Some more I had picked 2 of her friends...what a misfortune...boo!!!BOO!!!Poor planning!!!!
I'm so upset even till now lol!!!

But things doesn't always sux :P
My lovely housemate was at Subang and he was planning to hit MOS tonight!
After I brought my friends to dinner, sent one of her back and Faustina agreed to join me if we follow my housemate :P
So in the end...was hooked up xD

MOS was so empty last night...what had happened? Don't know xD
Well, no event=no people? Maybe that implies there haha!!!
So we head down to OPERA xD
3 days continuous celebration for New Year :P
Happy New Year!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
It was my second time there and we really had a blast!!!
Thanks peeps :P

I guess this will be the full-stop for New Year celebration...time to study x)
What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine