Thursday, January 7, 2010

Coolest advertisement ever :D

Been busy with my studies nowadays till I don't have much time to blog :(
Since tonight I'm a bit free :D will try to share some of the interesting things I have found ^^

Few months ago,I was having dinner with my friends and while waiting for them to finish dinner,I flipped the newspaper for that day and I happened to see this advertisement...


Sometimes, I feel sad for the other advertisement out there....
Well you see....this Gucci advertisement is so plain and dull lol!!! AND their sales happens to be better then others...why?
No idea haha ^^
Maybe because of fame? Well, fame is just everything in business...do you think so?
Perhaps....humans are easy to manipulate :D
I can say that no people wants to be left out right? Lets just say that majority are so typical that they don't want to lose to others....
For example; when one says that they tried something from this famous stall....other will follow...things will get more tense when it is said from someone famous. Just a little whisper can prompt a shop's business...lame right? that is humanity for you :D

Well fame and humanity's lame attitude just adds to a shop's business lol...maybe :)
That is why Gucci don't need good advertisement :P
HAhahahahah :)

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine