Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mid term break have started :D

As stated in the title, it was suppose to be the beginning of the 1 week holidays :D
but but but....my buddy is going to AUS soon T_T
why is everybody going to Australia??? that is just another Malaysia as i presume @@
haha of well....things will never stays as usual always....who cares :D
live with it!!! hahahaha :D

Had dinner at Brussel :D
its my first time weeee~~~~
Had pork patties burger rawr!!! but after a while, I feel that the burger become salty.....yucks !!
Not that it is bad or something....maybe because it isn't my liking after I'm full :D
Then we had beer ~
Chat for a while then we decided to head home for the night :D
Now I'm at Yin Wey's house, using her internet to blog :D
Night peeps hehe :P

What says you?
Miss you fish T_T..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine