Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Guess what peeps :)
this year's new year celebration is my best of all xD
Maybe because it is the year I hit 20? maybe maybe xD

Was at Pyramid last night...
Mun Yoke invited me for the count down celebration and I agreed.
In the end, we were at Bubba Gump celebrating with Pik-Kaye,Wen Harn,Zi Yin & his gf, Mun Yoke and me and also our waiter: Jian Hong xD
I was drinking water only cause I'm not good at beers and the others had beer~
Was there till 4am and after that we head to Kaye's house for another round lol...

Thought that I can skip drinking but Kaye's sis and friends were there and I got myself into a situation :P
End up drinking haha!
Few shots of Bailey and some carlsberg...really wore me down :S
Oh well, what a night I guess :)
Really enjoyed it though.
Guys, thanks for the celebration :)

What says you?
Beers anyone? xD

1 comments:

Cindy said...

you said no friend invite you go out?hmm,i thought you like to drink beers but you just drink water?haha...good^_^.If you happy,i think it is ok to drink but if you sad,you will non-stop drink it

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine