Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lovely 31st~

Few days ago, Janisse and I had planned to have our Baskin Robbins talk today and things just went smoothly as always hehe :D
Like always...the traffic jam at Taipan is heavy!!!
We planned at 1pm but there's no parking so I had to go a few rounds and guess what!!! I found a parking :D wakakakakaka! Some more it is so close to the shop!!! lovely~

We had our talk while having our ice cream and time pass so quickly~~~
Everytime we go out together, we didn't manage to take a picture of us...but today you guys are lucky hehe!
Here is our only picture!

Janisse and me~

Advertisement hehe!!
Looks super yummy!!

I bet you are wondering who is Janisse right?
She is just my ice cream maniac gang and my primary classmate ^^
So don't think funny things eh hehehe :D

The main topic is just about to start...
Today I happened to know something which I shouldn't know...
After what had happened between the girl I like and bla bla....I felt sad?
I asked myself why...and I still don't get the answer....Yesterday she read my blog and I think she knew what is happening here haha!
I'm so sorry :((

I think that this songs is really meaningful....there goes...



I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly.....sometimes i hope that things aren't as it seems =((



Why do things happened in the way we don't want it to be?
Unfair right??!
Hey girl, cheer up k?

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine