Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sexiest back haha...

Guess you guys know what is this post about after reading the title eh?
Anyhow, let me entertain you guys with my sexy back pictures <3

Enjoy haha~~~



Picture of it after 3 hours...


Close up look <3



During the process hehe...


Sexy suction <3


Aren't the pictures lovely? Hahaha it is gross ok...especially its on your body lol!!!
Well, I had this backache since Sunday and I don't know what is happening as I did not get injured from any activities...I can do anything but jumping lol...it hurts and I can't breathe...awwww :(
I prolonged it till today and decided to hit the chinese physician at Taipan...
He asked what happened and then follow up with some nerves reading( is that what you call?) and the suction process haha :D
Lovely isn't it? hahahaha....it hurts at first and now its stinging lol....
He also gave me some medicine...It is black in colour and has bitter,sweet,salty and spicy taste....It is really gross....yucks....you guys wanna try it???
Well, I really miss jumping lol....hope after this, I can jump again!!! Yippy~~~
Can't wait to jump <3
Those who know me will understand this x)

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine