Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pan Mee fanatic!!

How do I start this...
It happened on study week.
I was able to bring car to university as I need to use it to bring my stuff back home from hostel and there goes....

Side view for Chilli Pan Mee




Top view for Chilli Pan Mee


I know this is not Pan Mee but mostly every Pan Mee shop sells Yee Mee so...



This is Herbal Pan Mee :)


Instead of Pan Mee fanatic...
I am more to Chilli Pan Mee lol...
It is like twice serving a week....and the next day of every serving...I had diarrhea lol!
So awesome right?

This time I am not introducing any food cause the mee are not nice at all :S
Will try find a nice Pan Mee shop and introduce to you all :)

Anyone of you like Pan Mee?
What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine