Friday, November 6, 2009

My 19th birthday~

The day was 16th september 2009 :P
And was also the most embarrassing night for me hehe...
I was attending UBF and after the class, my seniors pulled a surprise birthday party for me :)
While blowing the candles, my tears rolled....and wet my cheek...I just can not stop crying and sulking...

I wondered why....
I was conscious so was my brain..
but I was pulled into another dimension perhaps...
was filled with flashback of every year's birthday event...and i cried later on...
everyone was shocked...
Soon later, they broke the silence and asked...
I could not answer them...instead told them that this moment is the first time in my 19 years...
I was celebrating my birthday with friends!!!

I know this is ridiculous
but it is true :)
You guys might think that I am a sissy or so...
It is up to you to judge people but I do not mind what others think of me..

I once heard this from an old speaker..
He said:"Sometimes it is hard to tell others that I am are gay or sissy."
This phrase gives me a very deep impact...
To make it simple to understand:

"Humans are fill with dignity and are always in that world.
They do not want to be critiqued to a certain extend where they feel that themselves or their family are being questioned with insults,
therefore they keep quiet with things which they felt embarrassed to share and boasts about the achievements they have made."

Courage alone will not help one to go against the dignity they possessed.
With our egoism lowered or dignity put aside will then allowed us to say such embarrassing things like:"I am a gay."

Mostly people are playing a fool with their friends saying that they are so so and so on but they never meant it..
When a stranger questioned us with such insults, will we still be feeling the same?
I think anyone will feel the heat flowing in their vein and ready to counter the next step in order to protect self dignity or families.

From my point of view,
I think that dignity is just something which we cannot measure or grasp..
We do not know to what extend a dignity can go neither long or short.
Therefore, we should put dignity aside.
Do not worry what others think or comment about us as those negative feelings of people towards us will eventually disappear and they will go back to normal.
This way, we will learn how to accept people's opinion and treat it in a positive manner :)
This is also a very important behavior which we should practice before we present ourselves to the working world :)

What says you?






Birthday card signed by my uni friends :)



Outer look :)

Was not able to retrieve the pictures with the seniors as the camera belongs to a friend called Daniel and he is now at UK pursuing his studies.
Wish him luck in studies :)
Thx guys ^^



3 comments:

Ladolf Zhen Huitler said...

Why your blog so deeeeeeeep.

Cindy said...

why you didn't put the gift that i give you?the gift still with you?hmm,i will try to contact daniel and ask him to send the photo

Cindy said...

add oil...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine