Sunday, November 8, 2009

First night at BALLY'S cafe~

It was 1st of November and also the first day I helped my dad with his work :S
When I was done with my work, dad asked me to drive home , so I did.
On the way back home, I put my mission(going home) aside and fled to Say Kee's house :)
What a bad boy I am :(

She was waiting to go dinner with me but I already ate mine.
Oh well, I was not full either cause I had dinner at old town and you know...the serving is so small and expensive...
So I tag along :)

She introduced me to a cafe...not new...just that I did not stop by this shop :S
It is called BALLY'S cafe ^^

Here is some interior of the cafe :
Singing stage :)
But there aren't anyone singing when we were there.



Bar :)




There is a small fountain in the cafe.
So is there a fake turtle :D




There goes the small fountain :)

Pardon my poor pixels :(
Got no money to afford camera but to rely on my small but usable camera from my phone :)
Please bear with it :)

And now for the main course....

Awesome strawberry drink with strawberry chunks in it :)




Main course of the day :)
The yummy wa tan hor :)

We only had those as she's a small eater and the left overs went into my stomach lol...
Sorry that I can not get a translation for the noodle... perhaps a direct translation lol ( silky egg noodle)
Only know the chinese name...if you can understand then it is ok :)
The noodle is really tasty @@ have to introduce this ....and so is the yogurt :)
not too watery, just the right texture :)
Not too sure about the other food but worth trying :) yummy~

Besides, here is some side picture :)


Pictures at the exterior of the cafe :)


Eating her mee :)

Gulping down her yogurt drink


The waiting for food expression.


Try it and let me know :)
Never know if you never try :)
By the way, my taste buds alone are not very professional...hope it can satisfy yours ^^
It is at Subang Jaya ss15,the same row as noodle station/old town/salmon steak and so on...

What says you?







1 comments:

Cindy said...

If i am unhappy,i sure will go there and sing on the stage

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine