Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quizzes @@

Did not have time to update my blog :D
been busy with uni life i guess o.>
maybe not...been playing games and facebook-ing more lol...
sad case...

how to say this....
next week I will be having finals for my first semester in degree :(
so hard for me as I was not prepared for it...

Back to topic :D
this week is a tiring week...
had 7 quizzes and 1 assignment to hand in lol @@

Anyways,need to keep up with my preparation for finals and quizzes @@
Good luck to me :)

Besides,many things happened this week too...
more to the form of relationship...
we have been quarreling for months and getting back and quarrel again?
what has happened to me?
why?

I...i..i...
well...i am back to the old self of me few years back...
timid and likes to keep things to myself?
other then that...i am also easily getting emotional and ...and...
easily jealous i think...not think but TRUE!

Aaarrrggghh!!!!!
so freaking hate the way I am now...
I am the issue for the causes...!!!!
anyone.....help me please....
why?!!?
why!?!?!
WHY!?!?!?!
HELP ME!!!

I want to be normal like anyone else...
been seeing videos or maybe heard phrases from friends,family and etc...
they keep telling me: "Be what you are. Why do you want to be like someone else?We are what we are,this is what makes us different from others and to be original..."

I just do not get this message...
telling me to be myself but when I am in my relationship,THEY freaking ask me to CHANGE to a better person?!?!
what is this?!!
I do not understand...

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine