Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Completion of a "Chapter"

Been eating maigre for the past 9 days and yesterday was my last day :D
Kind of happy cause i kept my precepts in doing that for this NINE EMPEROR FESTIVAL(九王爷大帝).
Was not an easy task as I need to keep track of what i ate for the past nine days :(
Oh well, now that it is done...im happy with it :D
Not that i happy because I am able to eat meat now but actually for myself :)
VICTORY! YAY! :)

One of the dishes i had :D(top and side view~)



Vegetarian Pan Mee


Pork rice


Chicken rice


Oh ya..almost forget....THE RESTAURANT :D


From my point of view,the taste is not bad....quite delicious at times when your are hungry @@
Frankly speaking,this is not a bad shop to pick if you want to take maigre for a change or maybe for fun...
Can not actually tell you what is the address is but it is located just beside South city plaza :D
Sorry for the shortage of information :(
Will be more efficient next time hehe xD

Actually, this time I wanna touch about the issue of being a vegetarian...
Whenever people say they eat maigre for fun or long term,we often think about they eating them because of religion issues...
Maybe because I am the only one thinking? Or maybe you also?
I reacted this way towards my friends which are eating maigre for long term or not, either chinese or indians.
Kind of insulting as it is some sensitive issue @@
I also do not like the way people reacted when I answered them what I am eating...
Sometimes, I eat for fun as to cleanse my body from meaty acids(my own term lol), sort of healthy in some sense(if you know what I am saying :D).

It is not easy to stand the way people reacted with different way such as stare or give weird comments and etc... towards this issue :(
I,myself do not like it....
Therefore, I should stop thinking that way towards others :D
Cheers~ Another way to stop people from hating me hehe....

A healthy mind comes from a healthy lifestyle and also the intake of food daily....
Try taking maigre for a change :) A try maybe?

What says you?

PS:As you can see from the sign board, (二元) means RM2 and everything in that shop only cost RM2!!!That is what surprised me :) 3dishes and rice at the price of rm2? Is it worth a meal?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

wah...you ate vegetarian for nine days already?why i didn't notice one?if as you say,healthy mind is come from healthy lifestyle and healthy food,then my mind not healthy lo?i didn't play sport and alway eat meat...i also me like you want to know why they want to eat vegetarian?got other reason instead of religion?but i evvy them how they make it?i had never been there before,next time if got chance,sure will go to try one.eh,you say you don't like to take pic of the shop?you said so lame?wuakaka...

xRIZx said...

I say camwhore..
taking picture of the shops is to introduce to you all...and I did not say it is lame...(camwhore is exceptional)

erm...healthy mind means able to receive-->evaluate-->conduct in a positive manner.

I did not say that eat meat is not healthy >.>
Just to introduce a healthier meal. Instead of eating the same old things...why not give it a change?

We learn something new from trying new things :)

xRIZx said...

hmmm....do not think that people have another reasons to eat maigre for long term besides religion purposes :(

I think normal people will not go try them...
That is why I am introducing to people about this
:D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine