Friday, December 18, 2009

Out of the blues~

Haven't have time to blog recently...
Not time but mood :D
Perhaps I'm trying to get more information for my next blog?
Not too sure bout it also hehe :D

Today, had my hair cut and its a new one in this long year...
I dislike taking picture of myself so I won't post any hehe...
Meet me in person is the best deal :P

'We' had planned an outing on Saturday and it was shifted to Friday(today) due to some circumstances...Wasn't a successful plan but in the end I met a lot people :D
Seems like a big discovery...
We had it at Sunway pyramid and today is surprisingly pack with humans...
Just the U-turn to pyramid took me one hour...and in the end didn't get a parking and had to park at the housing area...cool isn't it?
Sometimes it is nice to go to crowded place.
Why? Not so sure cause different people have different perspective...
I'm afraid to be in crowds cause I had some past nightmares which still dwells in my head but nowadays, I just like to look at people...
Humans are interesting to look at ^^
Different shapes/features/fashion and etc...
It fills my day even if I'm still afraid of being in crowds.
Maybe I changed a lot back then when I was with 'her'. Not a hobby though because I'm not a stalker !!! :P
It is just that trying to know more about humans is interesting?

What says you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 walk_of_mine